Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Summer Trend?




How do you usually attire in the spring/summer season as it is today, do you usually dress the same as usual filled with colorful or cheerful? I think you need some suggestion from me and check all of these new trend from the fashion world. Your summer gonna be perfect!
 
Mostly Spring/Summer collection identify from Its Floral print which has a cheerful color. now, I bring you some spring/summer new collection from various well-known fashion designer.

Image : Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2014 collection

Remember how Rebecca Blomwood tried her best to get the green scarf in the Confession of Shopaholic film? This scarf is one of to die for. this scarf will make your eyes bigger, will make you feel more exotic and this scarf is really suit for a white skin girl. want it?
 
will you do the same like Rebecca?


Image : Mr. Kim Baseball Hat Barneys

Which word is more suit for this hat?
- Cool
- Gorgeous
- Stunning
 
Oooh la la, look at this hat. want to go to the beach? try to wear this hat. some combination with eyeglasses and a crop top shirt will make you become the trendsetter.

Image : Soludos espadrilles

Holy shit, can't I get this stuff and travelling to Maldives? this is so so so so great ya know. the unique detail is really impress me. what a great vacation if I had this stuff. gonna be my wishlist xoxo.


Image : whowhatwear.com

Love this Karlie Kloss' new haircut. really the best pick for spring/summer. this haircut will make you look fresher and stunning. it's not a matter if you cut your hair short.


What's for men?

Image : squa.re

It is quite interesting for this year. my favorite for men spring/summer collection is Diessel. look for the new collection that I really love.

Image : fashionhug.com

Love the denimand the sweater such a very classy look for spring/summer and I think below is one the most favorite spring/summer cut for men.

image : Printerest